With the popularity of other Dual-Cab 4×4 Utes for families released this year, everyone almost admittedly forgot about the 2016 Mitsubishi Triton, which absolutely a hidden gem.
According to Auckland Motors, while the 2016 Mitsubishi is not as powerful as other alternatives, it’s a perfect town use vehicle than the rest.
With its fuel-efficient turbines and a good passenger feel, it’s strong on safety and comfort level too.
All Features of Triton
Against the competition, the Triton did fairly well, garnering an average of 4-star rating across all major reviewers and critics. All 2016 Mitsubishi Triton features the following:
- Car Bluetooth to phone connectivity with voice option and steering controls
- USB port for audio system
- Tilt and reachable steering wheel adjustment
- Seven airbags
- Electronic Stability Control for a smooth and stable ride
- Electronic Traction Control for balance maintenance on slippery roads and surfaces
- Trailer control to avoid the swaying or dislodging of the trailer parts
- Five-year warranty and 100,000km capped servicing coverage
The new Triton model interiors look like the latest Nissan Navarra, but with more leg room and comfortable seats. Compared to previous Triton models, the 2016 version comes with a huge improvement in the areas of the dual-cab Ute, which can stand its own ground against any of its rivals. There are also other key features that are available for higher-tier 2016 Triton designs.
Potential added capabilities include:
- 4×4 option
- Bigger cabin and seat capacity
- 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels
- Rear-view camera with a 6.1-inch touch screen
- Six-speaker digital audio system
- Dual-zone air conditioning
- HID headlamps, fog lights, sidestep lightings
- Auto transmission
- Automatic lighting system, windscreen wipers, and keyless entry
The only unfavourable feature of this year’s Triton is the chrome grille, which is a design that should have long ceased to exist decades ago. But, history-wise, the 2016 Mitsubishi Triton has re-invented itself for the better.