If your toilet is blocked, the boiler has burst or the pipes are leaking and it’s late at night, don’t panic, you can call a 24-hour emergency plumber.
If you need an emergency plumber, you can call Salt Lake City’s team of experienced plumbers to fix the problem, even if you need an evening, weekend or night time call out service.
The emergency plumbing service includes:
- Repair of your water supply lines and burst water mains
- Leaks from faucets and sinks
- Repair of malfunctioning washing machines
- Repair of blocked and overflowing toilets
- Repair of water heaters that don’t work
- Unblocking of clogged drains
- Repair and maintenance of air conditioning units so you don’t swelter in the heat
- Repair of electrical appliances such as cookers and washing machines
Whether your washing machine has leaked, you’ve found yourself with no heating in the winter or there’s water coming through the ceiling, you can rely on your local emergency plumber, Salt Lake City to fix the problem quickly.
Maintenance Saves Money
As well as emergency work, an important part of a plumber’s job is to maintain a customer’s heaters and appliances and ensure they are in good working order. You can arrange regular maintenance visits. These may prevent faults from occurring as a problem can be identified before it escalates, saving you from having to pay expensive repair bills in the future and improving the longevity of your household appliances.
When you make a booking, one of the fast response team can visit your home or business and provide a fast and efficient repair service at any time. They can even visit during Christmas and holidays so that your time off isn’t spoiled by faulty plumbing or electrics. Simply telephone for your expert service call and they will be there.