Having an in-house SEO team may not be ideal for every business, for this is not such a time, money and resource effective idea. Instead, most business, particularly smaller ones, find that it is better in terms of cost to hire a third party white label SEO, or an SEO reseller. These resellers can provide them with just as good, if not better, SEO services in a more cost-effective manner.
There are several reasons why it’s attractive to approach a reseller. SEOReseller Program notes the following:
Advantages at a Glance
- You will be getting a high quality service at a fraction of the cost.
- This will prove to be best return on investment for you.
- With the right SEO reseller, your scalability and profitability will increase.
- It is a winning situation for both the parties involved.
What White Label SEO Can Do
White label SEO services also understand that today, SEO has moved beyond using the right keywords. That is why the competent white label SEO services offer you an integrated SEO solution that typically consists of:
- Website auditing to determine the quality of the site and its performance and to know the right type of optimization it needs.
- Keyword research that garners targeted traffic to the site.
- Website optimization that involves altering URLs, metadata, setting up listings on directories, blog activation, etc.
- Generation of rich snippets by adding markups to the site content.
- Content marketing.
- Citation building to strengthen the website’s link profile.
Traits of a Good SEO Service
Some qualities that you should look for in a white label SEO service are:
- 100% white labeled.
- Offers local and national promotion services.
- An intuitive dashboard for effective communication.
- Performs keyword tracking.
- Price is reasonable, and fits within your budget.
Finding an SEO service should not be hard, but today it is harder due to the number of SEO companies vying for customer attention. Follow the guidelines above and be sure to find the right one for you.